Morethanthat

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Today's blog challenge...yes there is a blog challenge for those of us who are not sure what to write about yet...what is your fav TV show? Mine is Boston Legal...by far the best writing on TV right now. Thanks to TiVo...which changed my life forever, I do actually get to watch TV...but on my time and I am not confined to watch when something is on. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Zhiqiu and I like "Lost". We started watching the beginning of the show on DVD and got pulled into it. It's the kind of show you must watch from the beginning.

8:38 AM  
Blogger KeepAskingWhy said...

For comedy, I love The Office. It's so funny and it's smart humor. For drama, love Prison Break. Fast paced and smart and the guys aren't bad to look at, especially the older brother.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Get Your Music Video Code Here | MySpace Codes | Free MySpace Polls

30,000 Music Video Codes | MySpace Layouts