Morethanthat

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

a fun day in the frost

Today I am going to try and upload some pics the kids and I took yesterday in the beautiful frost outside...we even took Trump who had a blast!

Look my babies are turning into such beautiful young ladies!




I love this one of the boy and his dog! :)
This pic is of beautiful ND in the winter! :)


Today I am going to try and post some pics. the kids and I had a ball taking pics in the frost...it was so pretty outside we had to go get some pics and we had to take Trump with join in the fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

Beautiful pictures! I miss your kids so much. I can't get over Derek's missing teeth. How can he be old enough for that?

6:04 PM  
Blogger KeepAskingWhy said...

Love the pics!!! What a beautiful family! The pictures are so pretty with the frost on the trees...wish I would have gone out and snapped a few yesterday.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Get Your Music Video Code Here | MySpace Codes | Free MySpace Polls

30,000 Music Video Codes | MySpace Layouts