Morethanthat

Thursday, November 08, 2007

getting back into the swing of things

I haven't blog in such a long time...but I thought this would be the easiest way to post some pics of family. :) here's Derek as Star wars Anikan.



This is Dani and her friend in their cave girl outfits that Dani made! she sewed them herself: made the pattern and sewed them together all by herself. Very cute!



Nikki in her cute little eskimo outfit. :)



Derek went trick and treating with his little buddies from next door, Cole, Logan and Reed....after a few blocks they were done! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

I'm so very impressed & proud of Dani! And Derek is the handsomest Anikan I've ever seen. And Nikki is too cute!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Get Your Music Video Code Here | MySpace Codes | Free MySpace Polls

30,000 Music Video Codes | MySpace Layouts